Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prayer Answering God - Christilyn Priya. E

In the year 2008, we actually had to pay our exam fees (Rs.925) I collected all my friend’s money, and told them that I will pay it the next day. I had more than 15000 rupees cash in my bag. In the evening, we went to a musical shop to buy a CD; there we had to give our bags in a counter before we entered the shop. I gave my bag to the man in the counter, I completely forgot that I kept the fees money inside; we purchased the CD and returned home. Later in the night I realized that I left the bag in the shop with the money. I never told anybody about this, I started praying with tears. I called the shop owner (number was in the bill) and asked him whether the bag was there he said “No”; I was really afraid, because if the money wasn’t there, we will not be allowed to write the exams and I had to replace the money. Later in the night when I was reading the Bible, I read the parable of the Lost coin. Then I prayed to God with tears, the whole night (I wasn’t able to sleep) then in the morning, I told one of my friends, and we both went together to that shop, early in the morning and waited out side the shop till the owner opened the shop. After the shop was open, we went inside the owner; I told him that I was the one who called him last night. He went inside the bag counter and searched for a few minutes, he came outside with my bag, he gave me the bag, I immediately opened it and checked whether the money was there, not even single paise was missing! We paid the fees on that day! Praise Jesus!! He answers even my prayers. Imagine if I had not got the bag back?? What would have happened?? God works miracles!! He is an awesome God!!

No comments: