Thursday, December 3, 2009

Praise be to him – Jesus I love you - Esther Anandhi


After finishing my 12th STD I wanted to join in a college (any course) but I wanted to study, but my family was in a worst stage, they could not spend even 1000 rs. Because my father was not with us, he had left us and went somewhere, the only working person in my family was my mom (she was working as a house – maid). None of my relatives helped us. I was totally upset and confused. What am I going to do? Study? Or go to job and help my mom? On this situation I just prayed to God, “I want to study! If it is your will let me study else whatever is your will let it be done in my life” but I was very much afraid. Our God is a mighty and marvelous God. Nothing is difficult for thee. So beautifully he has changed my life and he has done great things for me. I’m doing my engineering now. From my very first year at college he took care of everything. All my needs (fees, books, etc) were met. Without any surety I got loan at bank. He helped me to study in all my situations, and also he took me out of the miry clay. I thought that everything was over but he led me so beautifully. He is my lovable father.

I LOVE JESUS…

No comments: