Thursday, December 3, 2009

He is a prayer answering God - J.Kelvini Edith Patricia

Nowadays wherever we turn we find people losing their jobs, there is so much of confusion due to their slow down. But still he didn’t forget me and leave me alone.

I’m basically a very average student. I did not excel in my studies. But my ‘FATHER’ knew my weakness and was gracious to me. I got 84% and 87% in 10th and 12th exams.

Since I didn’t have a maths background, I took plant biotechnology where he helped me to get 79% after which through God’s grace I did my post graduation in human resources and got 70%. Praise and glory to His name alone. My subjects in Post graduation were very new but still he helped me to be the topper in my first semester.

I always had faith in my God that he will take care of everything in my life. So I never prayed for a job earnestly for the FIRST TIME. It was a miracle for me that day because that night my dad came home and said that “I spoke about you to an uncle and tomorrow we need to go and meet him with your resume.”

I went and met him the next day, he said that he will forward my resume after which there was completely no response for more than a month. I again prayed ‘Lord it was thine will give me a job if not lead me in thy will, I don’t wanna go astray’

Two days later, there was a call from CUMI, in parrys to come for an interview. I could still remember how God helped me to face the interview boldly and clear it. I normally become much tensed in such situation but on that day, he was with me helped me to talk out boldly and now I’m working in CUMI.

No comments: