Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Unseen Hero (Who changes the world for me) - Reeveezee


I had a national conference in Pune on the July 3rd, 4th & 5th. It was mandatory for me to attend the conference as I had to present a seminar on behalf of Tamil Nadu colleges. A really big conference for me. But we as a band had a meeting at Thirupathoor on the 4th July in a school. We had committed for the meeting long back. I was completely confused to which one I should prioritize.

I asked my uncle and aunty to pray for me to take the right decision which God wants me to take. I was in prayer and it was on June 28th that I decided to go to Thirupathoor rather than Pune. I told my mom about the decision. She was happy for me but she was worried about what I would answer in my college.

Within hall an hour, after taking the decision in prayer I got a call from Pune saying, the meeting has been postponed to July 11th, 12th & 13th. I seriously couldn’t believe it. That’s when I realized that when we take one step for God he would take 99 steps to reach us and would change the entire world for us!!

No comments: