Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need answering God - Imman Rajmon


One day in my school there came a selection committee who announced that they will have a selection process and those who are selected in it will be sent to the USA in a full scholarship.

Like everyone even I wanted to go to USA. So I entered the selection. I went through many written essay exams and was selected through God’s grace in every exam. The there was an oral face to face interview. I was very nervous since that was my life’s first interview. I asked God for courage and he helped me to finish the interview. The selection committee gave a lot of suspense which made me to worry so much. So I prayed to God that I should go to my dreamland.

And on the day they announced the result, I was happy to hear that I was the first candidate with the highest marks in the whole Chennai. “THANKS BE TO GOD”

No comments: