Thursday, February 26, 2009

God’s Biggest Miracle in my Life - Aravind Joshua Daniel


God works countless miracles in our lives and we are truly blessed in every way by our Redeemer. I write this to testify how God helped me, in the most unbelievable way, last year.

I was doing my 12th standard and was not too serious about it initially. Inevitably, as exams loomed nearer, fear took root in my heart. I was dismayed and very apprehensive about the prospects of having to face the board exams in about two months. That’s when I started praying to God diligently with support from all my family members and friends, but it was my mother who prayed with me whenever I knelt down to face the Lord.

When the exams started, I was ready for them. I was mentally prepared as it was my savior who gave me the inner strength that I needed desperately. I was soon out of troubled waters when I faced the exams without fear, as I knew God was with me.

The results were out and I was happy to have scored good marks. I was overjoyed and I turned to God, thanking him and worshiping his name over and over again. God has truly saved me.

Worship him for he is Lord.

No comments: